Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 7783180724
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
You will contribute to the J&J team through all aspects of processing bulk pharmaceutical products in a regulated manufacturing environment.
• Dispensing of raw materials, set-up and operation of a fluid-bed granulator, tablet presses, film coating equipment and other processing and test equipment
• Monitor and record all processing parameters and maintain all necessary processing and sanitation documentation
• Assist the packaging department to operate the solid and liquid dosage packaging equipment
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency
• Minimum 2+ years of experience within a manufacturing environment
• Computer literacy
• Strong mechanical aptitude is required – use of tools and troubleshooting machinery to implement effective solutions
• Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
• Excellent attention to detail in documentation and execution of all Standard
• Superior time management and analytical skills
• The ability to function and collaborate effectively in a team environment
• Quality and continuous process improvement focused
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)