Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director, North America Professional Affairs Relations
Requisition ID: 7782180724
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Director, North America Professional Affairs Relations to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Director, North America Professional Affairs Relations has overall execution responsibility for:
- implementing the North America Leadership Team (NALT) business strategies into Professional Relations (PR) execution, specifically with the defined top tier associations / customers (e.g., SECO, AOA, AAO, Vision Expo East / West)
- collaborating with the North America Professional Education & Development team on the organization and execution of how best to interface and liaison with the defined set of top associations and customers (and associated KOLs)
- ensure that there is a strong PR execution plan to build mutually beneficial relationships between the JNJ Vision Care organization and key U.S. / Canada Optometry organization leaders within the defined set of top associations and customers
- implement business strategy by engaging with target key Optometry stakeholders across an array of PR communications platforms to shape the perception of the JNJ Vision Care organization
- responsible for anticipating, analyzing and interpreting key Optometry organization leadership attitudes, opinion and issues at the defined top associations / customers that might impact the PR plans of the organization
- counseling management at all levels in JNJ Vision Care, Inc. regarding key Optometry organization communications policy decisions, courses of action, and taking into full account the ramifications and JNJ Vision Care’s organization responsibilities
- researching, conducting and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed key Optometry organization understanding necessary to the success of JNJ Vision Care’s PR goals
- overseeing the creation of PR content to drive key North America Optometry organization leadership engagement
- North America Leadership Team (NALT) board member. Execution responsibility for assuring all necessary PR communications tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies.
- Enable collaboration with cross-functional NALT teams.
- Strong relationship building capabilities with regional Strategic Marketing leaders to translate defined strategies into PR execution / communication plans with defined top associations and customers.
- Agency management for PR content generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) is required
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant progressive eye health care business experience is required.
- A passion for emerging trends within optometry is required.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams and external organizations across geographic boundaries is required.
- A proven industry leader that can positively influence the 40,000 ODs in the US
- Experience with communications & execution planning is required.
- This position requires up 35% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)