Biosense Webster, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Business Director to support the Michigan Region.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
As the Regional Business Director (RBD), you will:
- Implement and execute the Biosense Webster commercial strategy by managing sales and clinical personnel and activities to maximize profitable sales growth in a rapidly growing marketplace.
- Drive top line Regional sales results in line with business plan including defining and managing the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales and clinical personnel.
- Meet and exceed sales targets for the Region of the US. Provide accurate sales forecasts and develops and executes tactical sales plans including quotas and account objectives. Partner with Area Director to develop appropriate commercial strategies to maximize business outcomes.
- Manage the Regional budget.
- Coach and manage (directly) the performance of the Regional pods, including Territory Managers, Clinical Account Specialists and Ultrasound Specialist.
- Implement company's commercial, field training and product and services marketing strategies and tactics through the organization under their responsibility.
- Recruit, develop and retain talent in the region (e.g., selection, performance management, succession planning, development planning, retention planning, etc.).
- Assess clinical, technical, and commercial skills of the regional team. Responsible for developing strong customer relationships within the region with key clinical and commercial stakeholders.
- Execute organizational development and change. Participate as an active member of the US Sales & Field Services leadership team to ensure effective execution of global and national strategies at a regional level.
- Create positive change and create an environment of team engagement and motivation. Understand, adhere to, and hold team accountable for adherence to Company programs, policies and procedures (e.g. pricing models, expense reporting, compensation, healthcare compliance, etc.).
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of Sales or Marketing experience in the US medical device industry or 2 years of prior Sales Management experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience as a field trainer or project leadership
- Ability to travel up to 40% is required.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of business experience in the Cardiac Electrophysiology or Cardiovascular industry
- An advanced degree (e.g., MBA)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)