Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Postdoctoral Scientist, Chemical Biology
Requisition ID: 7772160615
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for Postdoctoral Scientist, Chemical Biology to join our Molecular & Cellular Pharmacology Group in the Discovery Sciences (DS) Team, located in Spring House, PA. The term of this postdoctoral assignment will be 2-3 years.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Scientist to join our group at Janssen. The Postdoctoral Scientist will:
- Collaborate with a highly multidisciplinary group of scientists in chemical biology, enzymology/biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, structural biology, mass spectrometry, and proteomics for the progression of projects.
- Be a key member of the Chemical Biology group, and provide chemical biology support and expertise to drug discovery programs from target nomination through declaration of a clinical candidate.
- Report to a senior member of the Molecular & Cellular Pharmacology Group, and be based in Spring House, PA.
- Be expected and highly encouraged to publish in peer reviewed journals and present at external conferences.
- A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is required in a relevant discipline such as chemical biology, chemistry, biochemistry, enzymology, or related field.
- Working knowledge in standard chemical biology techniques is preferred
- Strong record of publications.
- Ability to collaborate with scientists in multiple disciplines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in mass spectrometry and proteomics is desired.
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Able to work in Spring House, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North America, United States, Pennsylvania
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)