Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Strategic Marketing, Urothelial Cancer
Requisition ID: 7762180330
Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Strategic Marketing, Urothelial Cancer located in Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Global Strategic Marketing, reports to the Global Commercial Leader and plans/coordinates critical processes related to business planning, strategic marketing plans, market research, new product/indication launches, and business performance tracking.
Associate Director, Strategic Marketing, Urothelial Cancer will:
- Be an agile team player who operates with a sense of urgency, is able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision making with regional commercial colleagues
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex technical/clinical/regulatory data
- Demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing without authority, a proactivity mindset and excellent strategic thinking
- Proactively seek to identify insights and opportunities with regional partners, customers, and alliances
- Manage internal meetings, global commercial team, provide global operational marketing support and congress planning
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience is required.
- Global marketing experience is preferred.
- Oncology experience is preferred.
- Launch experience is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to effectively partner and work with multiple agencies/vendors, manage budgets and projects, cross-functionally, cross-geography, and with cross-company teams of high-level managers and executives is required.
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and to support decision making is required.
- This position is based in Raritan, NJ; Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA and will require up to 30% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)