Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Medical Director, Medical Affairs, Cardiovascular and Metabolism
Requisition ID: 7755180724
Janssen Scientific Affairs, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Medical Director, Medical Affairs, Cardiovascular and Metabolism to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, L.L.C. is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Associate Medical Director in the Cardiovascular/Metabolism Medical Affairs (CVM MA) organization is responsible for the data dissemination and the strategy for data generation. This role reports into the Therapeutic Area Leader.
- Ability to assimilate and distill large amounts of complex clinical information and data into translatable tools that can be used to help patient outcome.
- Aligning and engaging with the home office and field based MA staff as well as partner functions including HECOR through vision, leadership and communication to drive scientific data generation and communication strategy.
- Identify medical education needs through engagement of prescribers, professional societies and quality organizations and ensure appropriateness of promotional education content.
- Responsible for clinical review of promotional and education materials for internal and external customers.
- The Associate Medical Director must have significant knowledge and expertise of scientific data associated with our product and key competitors in the therapeutic area.
- Participate in the design and review of a variety of complex, multi-media documents to provide direction/oversight.
- Assist with sales training activities.
- Design and lead Advisory Board Scientific Oversight and overall strategy.
- Work with knowledge management teams to design US Publication Strategy. Design and implement scientific congress strategy and presentations.
Qualifications for the Associate Medical Director include:
- Physician (M.D. or D.O) is required.
- Two years of industry experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Cardiovascular, Metabolic, or Nephrology therapeutic areas are preferred.
- Prior experience leading matrixed and cross functional teams is required.
- A highly motivated, organized, self-starter is required, with a demonstrated track record of leadership and achievement.
- A highly “customer centric” approach to getting the job done is necessary.
- Exceptional communication and presentation capabilities are essential.
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time (domestic and international), including some weekend travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)