Johnson & Johnson Careers
Credit and Collections, Sr. Analyst (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 7723190617
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Credit and Collections, Sr. Analyst - Customer Receivables Management (CRM) within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Job Description Details:
The Credit Collections Sr. Analyst – CRM is responsible for championing and delivering business results by proactively managing the relationship with a portfolio of key accounts to achieve timely collection of accounts receivables. The role manages the highest-level key customer accounts as defined by account complexity, sales volume, credit exposure, risk and/ or other factor(s). This position also provides general reporting, analytic and accounting support to the Credit Collections Team.
• Proactively manage assigned accounts through the invoice to cash cycle to include collections, credit line administration and billing dispute identification and resolution.
• Perform financial statement, trend and industry analysis to recommend and establish credit lines. Take action to ensure that accounts remain within the assigned credit limits.
• Manage customer payment behavior through customer visits and other forms of contact to maximize cash flow, minimize past due receivables and create a favorable financial relationship.
• Collaborate internally with CFOs, Sales, Supply Chain, etc. to create a strategic financial view of key accounts in the assigned portfolio. Provide customer metrics/dashboards related to accounts receivable. Participate in negotiations and contribute to cross-functional, end-to-end solutions to improve cashflow and the customer experience.
• Identify and evaluate trends to make critical business decisions based on account history and behavior. Develop business models to enable reliable payment patterns for the customer account portfolio. Anticipate and mitigate payment risks.
• Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements at a customer or departmental level to increase efficiency or facilitate achievement of DSO or other KPI.
• Calculate and prepare reconciliations and financial entries for accounts receivable and/or related accounts.
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• A minimum of five (5) years of related work experience is required
• Prior work experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Accounting or related is strongly preferred
• CPA, CMA, CCE or equivalent certification is preferred
• Microsoft Office – Intermediate to Advanced skill level is required. Proficiency to utilize Excel charts, pivot tables, macros, v-lookup features without coaching/guidance.
• SAP AR/ FSCM experience is strongly preferred.
• Process Excellence knowledge or certification would be helpful.
• Experience in performing financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required
• Strong negotiation skills required.
• Strong collaboration and relationship building skills, negotiation skills, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to different levels of leadership, problem solving skills, sense of urgency.
• Approximately 10% travel is required (domestic to customer locations and/or J&J sites)
• Position is located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)