Johnson & Johnson Careers
Credit and Collections Analyst
Requisition ID: 7721190617
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Credit and Collections Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Job Description Details:
The Credit and Collections Analyst is responsible for the proactive evaluation, investigation and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivables. He/she manages an account portfolio made up of Federal Government accounts.
- Proactively manage assigned accounts through the invoice to cash cycle to include collections, credit line administration and billing dispute identification and resolution for a Federal Government account portfolio.
- Serve as the single point of contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers.
- Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Drive desired customer payment behavior through visits, calls, reports and other forms of timely and insightful contact with customers.
- Analyze data, trends, drivers and root cause in customer payment behavior. He/she also partners with other internal functions to create appropriate action plans to remove barriers to payment as well as provides support for action planning with data/dashboards.
- Investigate reasons for customer credit card deductions. He/she will research the Paymetric credit card system to responds to disputes related to credit card payments timely.
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Supply Chain, etc. to respond to customer related inquiries. Participate in negotiations and contribute to cross-functional, end-to-end solutions to improve cashflow and the customer experience.
- This role requires ongoing interface with Sales, Sales Finance, and Contract Compliance teams to review agreements and recommend actions as appropriate will be required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experience is required.
- Prior work experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Accounting or related is strongly preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills are required.
- CCE or other credit certifications are preferred.
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate skill level is required. (For example, candidate must have proficiency to utilize excel charts, pivot tables and v-lookup).
- SAP AR/FSCM experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing the invoice to cash processes for a Federal Government portfolio is preferred.
- Experience with the Federal Government systems to include ability to submit invoices via these portals, i.e. the Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), Visweb, MyInvoice is required.
- Process Excellence knowledge or certification is preferred.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills, negotiation skills, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to different levels of leadership, problem solving skills, sense of urgency is preferred.
- This Position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% travel (domestic to customer locations and/or J&J sites).
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)