Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, WW Strategy and Execution, Global Education Solutions
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7721171220
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, WW Strategy and Execution, Global Education Solutions to be based in Somerville, NJ and may require up to 40% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Director, WW Strategy & Execution, Global Education Solutions (GES) will be accountable for the strategic plan to transform the internal and external stakeholder experience through state of the art education. You will provide analysis and insight through strategic consulting to help leadership plan, prioritize, lead and manage actions to realize GES capability and growth objectives. You will also create value by shaping internal & external approaches to fuel accelerated innovation and by ensuring globally aligned execution of those strategies. You will play a key role in aligning and leading the approach for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and measurement of the GES annual goals. You will be a key member of the GES Leadership Team and will report directly to the VP GES, Medical Devices.
In this role, you will:
- Create and execute the WW Global Education strategic plan.
- Directs the creation and management of the total investment of GES to include, BP creation, MGPP’s, incremental funding and annual budget management.
- Partner with WW strategy leads for Commercial Education, Professional Education and Prof Relations & Operations.
- Perform overall program risk assessments, develop contingency plans, and recommend mitigations, as needed and anticipate potential risks / program obstacles through an understanding of key business processes, and the analysis of key program data.
- Define key metrics for CoE and manages ongoing analysis and reporting, while providing input to the prioritization of program activities and objectives based on knowledge of strategic plan, resources, and budget.
- Chief of Staff: coordinates operationalization meeting cadence for GES Leadership Team, prepares agendas and works with presenters to ensure presentation content and timing is appropriate. Prepares and issues meeting summaries including follow-ups with owners/due dates. This individual will also support work stream leaders in collecting information and documenting the results/progress by initiative (e.g., work stream milestones).
- Form productive networks with key stakeholders, internal business leaders and external vendors to manage expectations and integrate diverse needs and perspectives.
- Create processes and structure for addressing gaps between strategy formulation and strategy execution that maximizes functionality, process efficiency and effectiveness, and organizational alignment.
- Consult on organization design, staffing and development of talent for GES.
- Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include Advamed, PharMa, ACCME
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- An advanced degree, MBA is preferred
- A minimum 10 years in progressive Healthcare Sales and Marketing roles: Sales, Sales Training, Professional Education, Brand Marketing and/or Sales Management with history of success is required.
- Demonstrated track record for Standards of Leadership traits is preferred
- Proven ability in strategic planning/implementation, organization design, change management and project management is required
- Project management experience preferably with digital technology and/or systems development (awareness of process excellence skills) is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict, influence team and to build relationships in meeting organizational objectives, without formal authority is required
- Outstanding ability to toggle between big picture and attention to detail is also required
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale initiatives simultaneously is preferred
- Ability to collaborate with peers, leaders and senior executives is required
- Ability to prioritize workload to focus energy on highest-value initiatives is preferred
- Communication & influencing Skills is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)