Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Global Business Analytics
Requisition ID: 7713180330
LifeScan, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a MANAGER, Global Business Analytics to be located Wayne, PA
LifeScan is the leading manufacturer of blood glucose monitoring systems. Globally, more than 20 million people depend on the company’s OneTouch® Brand Products for testing and accurate results to help them manage their diabetes. In addition, OneTouch® products are recommended by more Healthcare Professionals than any other brand. Consisting of a portable electronic meter and disposable reagent test strips, our systems provide results in just 5 seconds and include tools to help transform results into actionable health care decisions. To learn more visit www.OneTouch.com.
The MANAGER, Global Business Analytics will be responsible for leading commercial 'health of the business' analytics and tracking across the Globe, and is expected to provide data-driven insights. The GBA manager needs to have a strong point of view on performance vs. competition and act as a global business “provocateur” – able to challenge from a neutral and objective perspective to ensure appropriate focus on the right dynamics to achieve market leading growth.
The GBA manager oversees development and drives adoption of appropriate technology platforms/tools to report on category and share performance for all the countries where we operate. The person in the role is also expected to leverage analytical methodologies to understand and evaluate market conditions, customer and consumer channel dynamics, competition, market segmentation, and any relevant factors to explain the volume and value share performance of the business.
- BGM Global, Regional, and Top Market Analytics and Share Reporting supported by Insights & Implications to the business, including monthly reviews, dashboards, Investor Relations reports, and corporate updates
- Partnership with commercial excellence teams and the rest of GFO and GBI to drive action from insights and lead market deep dives for business turnarounds
- Automation, tool procurement and development, and process improvement
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with emphasis in Science/Technical is preferred
- A MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of business experience is required
- A thorough understanding of both the data and the business sides to clearly communicate an insightful point of view to challenge the business is required.
- Data visualization tools such as and Tableau, EXCEL (modeling, macros, pivots, etc.) and PowerPoint (ThinkCell) is preferred
- Global knowledge and exposure in work experience is required
- Consulting and/or Management experience is preferred
- Strong project management skills in a deadline-oriented environment is required
- Domestic and international travel is required up to 30%
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)