Johnson & Johnson Careers
Credit Collections Coordinator (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 7712190617
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for a Credit Collections Coordinator located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Job Description Details:
The Credit Collections Coordinator is responsible for the proactive evaluation, investigation and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivables. The role manages high volume smaller customer accounts as defined by sales volume, credit exposure, risk and/ or other factor(s) and this role supports the administrative needs of the Credit & Collections Team.
- Proactively manage assigned accounts through the invoice to cash cycle to include collections, credit line administration and billing dispute identification and resolution.
- Serve as the single point of contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers.
- Perform customer financial analysis to recommend credit lines. Take action to ensure that accounts remain within the assigned credit limits.
- Motivate desired customer payment behavior through timely and insightful contact with customers. Employ collection technique and negotiation to maximize cash flow and create a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
- Receive, assign or respond to high volume inbound customer queries and requests received via phone/email.
- Perform administrative duties such as purchasing and scheduling on behalf of the Credit & Collections department.
- Provide reporting support
- A minimum amount of a high school diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experience is required.
- Prior work experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Accounting, Customer Service or Administrative function, or related, is preferred.
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate skill level is required. Proficiency to utilize Excel charts, pivot tables, v-lookup features without coaching/guidance.
- SAP AR/ FSCM experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, sense of urgency.
- Ability to travel up to 5% domestically may be required
- Position is located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)