Johnson & Johnson Careers
Credit and Collections Associate Analyst (1 of 6)
Requisition ID: 7706190617
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Credit and Collections Associate Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs
Job Description Details:
The Credit and Collections Associate Analyst is responsible for the proactive evaluation, investigation and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivables. The role manages smaller customer accounts as defined by sales volume, credit exposure, risk and/ or other factor(s).
- Proactively manage assigned accounts through the invoice to cash cycle to include collections, credit line administration and billing dispute identification and resolution.
- Serve as the single point of contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers.
- Perform customer reviews to ensure that accounts remain within the assigned credit limits as well as assess and mitigates financial risk and escalate to Sr. Financial Analyst if needed.
- Motivate desired customer payment behavior through timely and insightful contact with customers. Employ collection technique and negotiation to maximize cash flow and create a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Supply Chain, etc. to respond to customer related inquiries. Participate in negotiations and contribute to cross-functional, end-to-end solutions to improve cashflow and the customer experience.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experience is required.
- Prior work experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Accounting, Customer Service or Administrative function, or related, is preferred.
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate skill level is required. Proficiency to utilize Excel charts, pivot tables, v-lookup features without coaching/guidance.
- SAP AR/ FSCM experience is strongly preferred.
- Process Excellence knowledge or certification is preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills are required.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills, negotiation skills, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to different levels of leadership, problem solving skills, sense of urgency is preferred.
- Position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)