Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Channel Management
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7691180330
Ethicon, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Channel Management, to be located in Somerville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the Medical Device organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Analyst, Channel Management will be responsible for conducting the analysis and execution of key channel development initiatives, including report outs on channel trends and results across One Ethicon. This individual will partner with relevant internal stakeholders across multiple functions.
• Lead cross-functional projects of moderate scope from concept through implementation and serve as the channel representative on multi-functional business unit teams as assigned.
• Monitor, analyze and report to management on trends within our distributor network (purchases, consumer sales, inventory levels).
• Monitor Ethicon sales in and out of the different distribution channels.
• Update a channel dashboard of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive channel strategy and operational action plans.
• Conduct analysis on inventory trends and data quality, monitoring inventory for accuracy and leading remediation.
• Manage action plans across distributors related to inventory levels and valuation through regular review of approved inventory tolerances and performance against them.
• Serve as a point of contact with Customer and Logistics Services (CLS) to oversee and evaluate the impact of supply chain penalties, inventory levels and distributor business.
• Conduct performance monitoring of distributor incentive programs and related financial exposure.
• Develop and partner to implement sustainable reporting capabilities for broad access to channel data.
• Proactively suggest new reports through partnership with IT to support business decisions and channel operation needs.
• Establish and maintain knowledge of channel strategies and business models.
• Triage and escalate (as needed) new analysis requests for purposes of driving channel strategy and management decision making.
• Analyze and assimilate data and intelligence to make recommendations in support of the business goals.
• Respond to grey market risks through the distribution channels, as directed. Support resolution of business issues.
• Develop and implement channel inventory and business analytics policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
• Partner with a relevant set of stakeholders across multiple functions within One Ethicon and Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems/CLS and across the distributor network.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a focus in Business, Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain.
• Minimum of six (6) years of business experience is required.
• Master’s degree or MBA preferred
• Working knowledge of the distribution channel and Medical Device industry is preferred.
• Experience using the ICS and SAP systems is preferred.
• Current or previous multi-sector experience (Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Consumer) is preferred.
• Current or previous experience leading cross-functional projects from concept to implementation is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
• Working knowledge of Tableau/Qlik is preferred.
• The ability to understand, translate and integrate data and insights to drive decision-making is preferred.
• Strong collaboration skills, problem solving, and analytical skills are required.
• The ability to identify critical business questions and execute analysis to develop actionable insights is preferred.
• Current or previous experience collaborating with all levels of management and influencing decision-making across a matrix organization is preferred.
• Ability to think strategically, manage change and adapt to meet rapidly changing priorities is required.
• Ability to produce quality deliverables in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment is required.
• Must have a customer-centric mindset.
• This position will be located in Somerville, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)