Johnson & Johnson Corporate Headquarters is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Corporate Internal Audit (CIA), Audit Services Group (ASG) located in New Brunswick, NJ and may need up to 25% travel (domestic/international)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.2 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 135,100 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Audit Services Group Senior Manager is responsible for managing investigations that are assigned to Internal Audit by the Triage Committee. This individual is also responsible for covering Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) reviews, Global Trade Compliance (GTC) Reviews, and Government Contract Compliance (GCC) reviews in partnership with key stakeholders. The role includes leadership and management of internal teams including partnerships with key third party service providers assigned to reviews and investigations
Specific responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships with the Law Department, HealthCare Compliance, Government Contract Compliance and other key stakeholders including third party providers
- Manage and provide oversight of investigations in the areas of potential financial statement misstatements, asset mis-appropriations and conflicts of interest.
- Manage and provide oversight of GCC/FCPA/GTC reviews. Responsibilities include managing timelines, budgets and issuance of reports
- Partner with key stakeholders to select appropriate J&J operating companies and third parties for audits/reviews based on a robust risk assessment process. Provide leadership and insight to the risk assessment process. Leverage tools and analytics in the process.
- Interact independently with all levels of management across the enterprise, effectively communicate sensitive and complex findings and recommendations, and influence actionable remediation plans
- Drive innovative value creation and continuous process improvements through technology, process and people
- Develop and present training both internally and externally to industry groups
- Conduct benchmarking sessions with external companies
- Attract, develop and retain talent including fostering an inclusive culture. Engage and motivate team to drive the Corporate Internal Audit strategy.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or Accounting Finance, Data Sciences or Analytics or any related business is required.
- Advanced degrees such as MBA/Masters in Finance, Accounting and/or or professional certifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, CMA. CISA, CFE) is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Internal Audit, and/or Investigations and/or Public Accounting is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of people development, and talent management is required.
- Proven track record of an outstanding ethical and trustworthy leadership and engagement is required.
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
- Any Big 4 accounting/auditing experience and/or experience in the Healthcare Industry in one of the above areas is preferred.
- Experience with Internal Audit (IA) specific applications (Teammate, ACL, Tableau) is preferred.
- The ability to partner & work independently with associates at all levels across the enterprise, including interacting with senior management, operate in a highly complex environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously, convey sensitive and complex findings & make recommendations to implement process improvements, and influence actionable remediation plans to improve overall business strategy/results is required.
- Strong inter-personal, verbal communication and framing/presentation skills are required.
This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 25% of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)