Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Analyst - Competitive Intelligence & Insights
Requisition ID: 7678180329
LifeScan, Inc., a member of
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior
Analyst – Competitive Intelligence & Insights based in
As the market leader and maker of blood glucose monitoring systems, LifeScan, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes through our OneTouch® Brand of blood glucose monitoring systems. The ONETOUCH® Brand of consumer products include portable electronic meters and disposable reagent test strips to provide accurate glucose readings, and also the software tools to transform this information into actionable health care decisions. To find out more about LifeScan, please visit our website at www.LifeScan.com.
This senior analyst role exists to:
- Arm Global Franchise Organization (GFO) with competitive intelligence reports across various teams including New Product Development, Digital, Global Brand Management, Strategic Affairs, and Partnerships.
- Help manage experiments and insight generation via close collaboration with project teams. Handle objective setting, execution, and reporting of projects including those within the parameters of ‘rapid Value Realization’.
- Ensure 'voice of customer' informs business decisions.
- Work with vendors to gather competitive intelligence, and deliver synthesized updates to GFO. Ensure regular communications highlight relevant insights / events / competitor activity focused on both current activities and future plans.
- For specific initiatives, lead insight generation with patients, health care professionals, caregivers, shoppers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure new initiatives keep customers at the center.
- Survey relevant industry and professional conferences and keep GFO informed of latest developments. Work on relevant parts of the Strategic Plan and Investor Relations reports.
- Design, oversee implementation, analyze and communicate results of specific strategic insights experiments.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, with a minimum of 4+ years of experience inclusive of post graduate education and/or pharmaceutical or health care industry experience prefered.
- Experience in gathering / reporting competitive intelligence, insights generation / market research.
- Works well in cross-functional teams; able to present and communicate well
- Can influence teams and projects without official authority
- Ability to think differently / creatively and design experiments to ‘test and learn’ strategic initiatives.
- Experience in managing vendors
- Capable of synthesizing multiple sources of information into concise communication
- Strategic thinker with analytic skills to include problem-solving and the confidence to draw conclusions / formulate effective, actionable recommendations
- Able to develop open, positive and effective relationships at different organizational levels
- Results-driven self-starter with ability to prioritize
- This position will be based in Chesterbrook, PA and will require a minimum of 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)