Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Integrated Evidence Team Leader in South San Francisco.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
The Integrated Evidence Team Leader in the Actelion US Medical Affairs Department, has responsibility for understanding the changing US healthcare environment and the various stakeholders relevant to the PAH space and adjacent areas. The IETL will lead a cross-functional integrated evidence team (IET) to identify gaps in the evidence and knowledge needed to support the franchise’s stakeholder-focused value propositions and prioritize evidence generation activities from different research groups e.g., Medical Affairs, Real World Value & Evidence (RWV&E), Epidemiology. S/he will also maintain a current, strategically aligned integrated evidence generation plan (IEGP) and integrated evidence communication and publication plan. S/he will be key contact with Global for alignment IEGP and Communication plan.
- IET Leadership and related activities, including oversight of IEGP and Communication/Publication Plan development
- Collaborate with Global and other International colleagues to ensure IEGP and Communication/Publication Plan alignment
- Partner with cross-functional team to identify gaps and opportunities for value- based research or communication of data
- Coaching and mentoring of IET and Medical Affairs department members Member of MA Leadership Team and relevant franchise teams
- Work with RWV&E team, Medical Leadership, and VP, US Medical Affairs on overall strategic direction
- MD/DO/PhD/PharmD or equivalent doctorate degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (pharmaceutical industry and Academic training).
- Medical science background with a strong understanding of medical affairs, clinical research, scientific publications, and clinical trial design and management
- Ability to travel within and outside of the US as needed
- Strong knowledge of PAH
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to form strong relationships based on credibility and trust, be able to work within teams, lead cross-functional teams and handle a fast-paced work environment
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)