Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is currently recruiting a Manager, ONC National Reporting located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Manager, ONC National Reporting is responsible for executing national portfolio level analytics and insights to drive growth of Oncology products. This position will deliver performance dashboards and Executive / Management reports for the portfolio and will collaborate with key stakeholders and external partners to increase the automation of key deliverables. This position is responsible for shaping and influencing the utilization of best practices in national reporting, including researching and providing insights on variances for national and subnational data, connecting with key stakeholders and contractors. The Manager, ONC National Reporting will also uncover opportunities and assess performance for the portfolio and market through targeted analytics to answer critical business questions that arise from the weekly and monthly performance results.
- Delivery and update of weekly and monthly national level performance reports
- Shape, influence and implement enhancements to national reporting methodology across ONC franchise to drive best practices
- Lead efforts to automate key national reporting / Executive Management reports
- Assess & communicate impact of national and subnational data restatements and variances to key stakeholders
- Data QC & cross-referencing
- Collaboration with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure seamless national reporting process
- Address critical business questions arising from weekly/monthly national performance results
- Act as JAAC Operations lead for ONC
- BA/BS degree required
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant business experience in business analytics, national reporting, strategic planning, management consulting
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in identifying and prioritizing KPIs for dashboarding efforts
- Experience shaping and influencing organizational decision-making within a matrixed organization
- Expertise in pharma and specialty pharma data sources (e.g. IQVIA, Symphony Health, IntrinsiQ, ProMetrics, etc.)
- Ability to identify optimal approach and data sets to address key business questions
- Strong learning agility and demonstrated success solving ambiguous business issues
- Strength in storytelling, data visualization and developing effective presentations
- Strong project management skills
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Experience with at least one data extraction/manipulation tool (e.g. SAS, Dataiku)
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Tableau
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)