Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager, Service Owner, Manufacturing Execution Systems (Camstar)
Requisition ID: 7657190614
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Manager, Service Owner, Manufacturing Execution Systems (Camstar), a global role with location options for any J&J Manufacturing Facility in the United States (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California, Florida etc.) This position may require up to 10% domestic & international travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Growing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
This position will have management accountability for application and platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) product lines. The main focus of this role will be to set up and optimize DevOps services across sectors and regions for MES following current processes and reduction in overall Total Cost of Ownership. You will be accountable for aligning processes across Shared Services teams into a common set of processes for delivering DevOps services. This will include leading the monitoring of application and platform performance, service health performance metrics, development for projects and enhancements, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems, execution of releases associated TLM and Problem Management.
You will have experience in correcting and implementing new processes and driving innovation in a large healthcare company. There will be direct responsibility of leading resources contracted via a third-party and through other organizations. Experience in a matrixed environment and leading support teams is required.
- Delivery of application development and support services for Global and Regional and site based MES systems, ensuring quality and timely delivery of services to consumers.
- Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value.
- Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise.
- Provide innovative ways of problem solving and implementing system improvements.
- Act as subject matter expert on technical architectures and service platforms.
- Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and continuous improvement Plans.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- End-to-End delivery of major Manufacturing application and platform development and support Services.
- Perform assessment, develop plan, and support models for Manufacturing systems.
- Identify optimization opportunities and execute to result in reduced Total cost of ownership while maintain established Service Levels. Establish standard processes.
- Lead extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals.
- Participate in the business planning activities (budgets, projects and resource planning). Interview, hire and manage outside contractors as required.
- Execute Vendor optimization strategies and optimized support models.
- Ensure execution excellence in the delivery of team and project objectives.
- Ensure IT compliance (WICO, HIPAA, GXP, 21 CFR Part 11, WICO, Records Management, SOX, SDLC, CSV) requirements in all activities and solutions.
- 6 years’ experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing Systems required.
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Training with certification (Green or Black Belt) in Process and/or Design Excellence is a plus.
- Training in Process Mapping and Design preferred.
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including but not limited to ITIL preferred.
- Experience in application development and support.
- Experience in organizational design, deployment and management.
- Experience in large program management and delivery with benefits delivered as committed.
- Experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and consistent track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business.
- Consistent record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges.
- Communication skills required including at the executive level.
- Experience in Camstar is required.
- Experience in other MES platforms such as Werum PAS-X is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)