Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Systems Specialist III
Requisition ID: 7639180330
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Systems Specialist III based in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
- You, the Quality Systems Specialist III will author, review and approve supporting documentation for Non-Conformance (NC) reports, CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions), Change Control and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Responsibilities will include managing the NC, CAPA and Escalation processes, provide and review metrics to measure efficacy of the Investigation and CAPA programs and ensure timeliness. Provides INV, CAPA summaries for ADPRs. Chair INV/CAPA Review Board meetings and document decisions in meeting minutes. Supports all ETQ INV and CAPA module users in case of a system or process issue or any question linked to the ETQ module (ie interface between SAP and ETQ) – performs ETQ admin tasks. The Quality Specialist III will also support NC and CAPA investigations as part of the investigation team ensuring they are submitted for approval on time; and executing product release transaction once final disposition of product is complete by managers.
- You will provide plant-wide training to operators on GMP related SOP’s including but not limited to NC Lead Investigator training; Participate on internal audits supporting auditors to accomplish with internal auditor program; Participate in continuous improvement projects within Quality Assurance department; and support cross-functional projects.
- Additional responsibilities include: involvement in consistent compliance culture behaviors in the shop floor; analyzing data to identify, monitor, and control trends associated with manufactured product; reviewing production batch records for completeness and accuracy; and authoring and reviewing manufacturing protocols.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or a related scientific field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of GMP experience (or 3 years of experience in a QA role, with plant QA experience preferred) in a highly regulated environment is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with supporting continuous improvement projects within the Quality organizations is preferred
- Experience supporting internal quality audits and supporting Non-Conformance Investigations, CAPAs and Root Cause Investigations is required.
- A minimum 3 years of experience authoring SOPs is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Complaint Vigilance process including investigation is preferred.
- Must possess experience with MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Minitab and SAP experience is preferred.
- Good statistical and analytical skills is a plus.
- This position will be located in Los Angeles and may require up to 10% international and domestic travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)