Johnson & Johnson Careers
Set-up Technician/ Line Lead - WEEKEND SHIFT
Requisition ID: 7623180724
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
We are looking for a Set-up Technician/Line Lead with a strong mechanical aptitude for troubleshooting and minor repairs of our packaging lines. This line lead will be responsible for ensuring the packaging line operates efficiently and will require strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Support a strong safety culture
- Mechanical related activities include but not limited to the set-up, changeover, operating, troubleshooting, minor repair of packaging equipment (cartoners, fillers, labelers)
- Organize the shift at the start, allocating resources and employees
- Demonstrated leader who easily interacts with others and is adept at leading and motivating a team to meet demands established by the schedule
- Ensure production schedules are met and deals with problems that may occur
- Complete GMP documentation in batch records and other relevant GMP documents
- Participate in the daily operation of the lines and material handling
- Communicate with packaging employees both within and across shifts (Line issues, escalation of issues, clear and concise handover)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Strong mechanical aptitude, technical skills and troubleshooting abilities are required
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical/OTC and/or GMP environment is an asset
- Strong computer literacy – previous experience with SAP is an asset
- Excellent command of the English Language, strong written and oral communication skills
- Sound trouble shooting and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and maneuvering of equipment as required
- Ability to lead the team in the absence of the Supervisor
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)