Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Marketing Manager, US Market Access & Health Economics
Requisition ID: 7618180329
LifeScan, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of
Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager, US Market
Access & Health Economics based in remotely in the United
As the market leader and maker of blood glucose monitoring systems, LifeScan, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes through our OneTouch® Brand of blood glucose monitoring systems. The ONETOUCH® Brand of consumer products include portable electronic meters and disposable reagent test strips to provide accurate glucose readings, and also the software tools to transform this information into actionable health care decisions. To find out more about LifeScan, please visit our website at www.LifeScan.com.
The Sr. Manager US Market Access and Health Economics is responsible for connecting outcomes and value for our payer customers to achieve and maintain contract status and premium pricing for our OneTouch portfolio of products (SMBG and Digital Solutions). In addition – pursuing new reimbursement strategies with public and private payers for digital solutions. Key focus areas include partnering with Payer Development team on Real World Evidence studies and value based agreements, partnership with clinical and Global Franchise Operations on outcomes studies and claims development, collaboration and thought leadership with Government Affairs team to understand and influence reimbursement for digital solutions, and development of sell in and clinical materials to demonstrate WHY OneTouch for payer partners. This role will also act as a Medical Science Liason, and will present LifeScan clinical outcomes to customers. The role involves significant collaboration with internal stakeholders from Global Franchise Operations, research and development, Payer development, contracting, finance, clinical, government affairs, worldwide market access, analytics and US cross-channel marketing.
- US Payer Claims Strategy and shaping of outcomes studies
- US Real World Evidence / Outcomes liaison with payers and partners
- Development of Payer Sell In and Clinical Presentations
- Medical Science Liaison / Presenting to customers
- Shaping digital solutions reimbursement including GA
- BS/BA and 7-10 years of related experience in healthcare and/ or medical device industry.
- Background in health policy, health economics, and or clinical is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in Payer or Health Care Professional marketing is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience managing a budget
- Proven experience in collaborating with commercial colleagues to develop robust business plans.
- Independent and innovative thinker with demonstrated ability to excel in cross functional teams.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, embrace ambiguity and uncertainty yet continue to make forward progress with appropriate focus, spirit and discipline.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)