Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Government Contract Analyst, SURGICAL to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for providing support for the Surgical Vision Federal contracting needs. The Senior Analyst will provide support to the Government Commercial team. The Government Contracting team is relied upon to negotiate contracts, daily monitoring of the Price Reduction Clause as well as monitoring of policy and legislative changes. Ensure that disclosures are provided to the Government in compliance with terms and conditions of each contract. In addition, the team is responsible to review commercial strategies for impact to Government contracting, report findings and develop recommendations for alternate strategies. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Performing product/price analyses, preparing documentation for contract actions and modifications.
- Gathering and analyzing data as required by the terms and conditions of each agreement.
- Monitoring the Federal Supply Schedule Tracking Customer for contract compliance and making sound recommendations to reconcile and/or resolve infractions.
- Preparing Commercial Sales Practice (CSP) reports and performing hard copy contract review and analysis to support the development of contract and modification proposals with minimal guidance.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure compliance with terms and conditions as required within the agreements
- Active participation in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI) reviews and contract audits to ensure compliance with policies and procedures is required.
- Calculation of payments fees on all government contracts
- Collaborating and communicating with various levels of the Government and internal business partners within Johnson & Johnson Operating Companies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all executed contracts and supporting documentation are filed in the appropriate TRIM (Record Retention system) folders.
- Understand and comply with all applicable Health Care Compliance (HCC), Government Contract & Pricing Compliance (GCC), J&J Guidance and Document Management
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience is required
- A minimum of two (2) years in Government Contracting experience is required
- Intermediate-to-Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and Microsoft Access database development skills (or any relational database application) is required
- Ambitious, self- motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple priorities is required
- Demonstrated collaboration and partnering skills are required to be successful in this role
- Ability to synthesize and clearly compile large amounts of complex data is required
- Ability to develop and utilize analytical tools to evaluate contracting opportunities, determine contract compliance and measure business results is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required as this position requires frequent conversations and communications with Government agency officials.
- Demonstrated ability to provide innovative solutions to complex business matters is strongly preferred
- This position is located in Santa Ana, CA and will require up to 10% of domestic travel
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)