Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Global Contact Center Engineer located in Raritan, NJ, or any J&J Global Contact Center location.
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of global Contact Center designs, develop solutions and strategies that balances the benefits of standardization with the needs of all J&J sectors. This role is to expand the use of technology as a strategic enabler of business goals and objectives, while leading and building all aspects of technology architecture for Contact Center components. This role owns the development and implementation of strategic enterprise-level technology. You will work closely with other internal domain engineers and services providers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support efficient technology that scale to meet business needs.
- Drive service development, strategy and process improvements with global impact.
- Develop timely, efficient and integrated Contact Center solutions that support a “Cloud First” and “automation first” mindset, optimized delivery performance, and improved operational reliability and flexibility.
- Responsible for achieving operational excellence by building Contact Center systems with resiliency and redundancy, while continuously delivering performance improvements.
- Explore, build and develop low cost Contact Center solutions. There will be scenarios where you will be required to be the hands-on person to build the solution with the team.
- Implement tiers of services to provide end users with options and the ability to scale up and down the tiers, as needed.
- Possess hands-on experience to help troubleshoot and guide operations teams during major outages.
- Identify and develop opportunities for technology migration or retirement.
- Foster innovation by challenging the status quo and bringing new ideas to bear on existing efforts.
- Approve requirements for suppliers ensuring technology quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement in collaboration with suppliers.
- Research, recommend and deploy the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class Contact Center solutions across the enterprise.
- Undergraduate degree (BA /BS) or 5 years equivalent experience- preferred
- Experience troubleshooting, developing and deploying Contact Center technologies in a complex, ambiguous environment.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of including but not limited to: Contact Center platforms (e.g. Genesys, Verint, Nice, Amazon Connect etc..).
- Development background in any of the coding languages - Net, Java, Java/VB Script, Python, AWS platform.
- Understanding on underlying infrastructure and protocols used for Web development, Network stack and VoIP-
- Possess ability to work independently and drive alignment in a global environment through strong communication and empowerment are desirable traits
- Must be able to work at one of the J&J Hub locations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)