Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director Medical Marketing Strategy
Requisition ID: 7603180722
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director Medical Marketing Strategy located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director Medical Marketing Strategy position within Cardiovascular and Metabolism franchise will lead Medical Marketing strategy for the Cardiovascular franchise with a focus on the Stroke and Venous Platforms, the position will also support the pediatric indications. The position will have strong focus on the medical strategy to support inline indications and pediatrics indication while working in collaboration with Value and Evidence, Medical Affairs, Marketing Leadership, R&D and Public Relations.
The Product Director Medical Marketing Strategy will be responsible for:
- Delivering an integrated U.S. brand strategy by working with marketing leadership team to ensure consistency across Stroke and Venous platform.
- Planning and execution with a cross functional Integrated Evidence Team led by Medical Affairs to support the marketplace success of indications within the Stroke and venous platform.
- Working closely with medical leadership, an ex-U.S. business partner, and R&D in the marketing of the Cardiovascular brand and other cross functional partners and outside vendors in order to effectively execute key commercial activities. Leading a in brand activities in addition to staffing, training and developing talent.
- Working closely with Marketing Leadership, and Finance to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment are available to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities.
- Develop Marketing tactics to successfully launch new indications in the Market in 2019. Development of branded and unbranded initiatives to help differentiate Cardiovascular brand in the market place. Communication of launch strategy to senior Management.
- Work with Value and Evidence and publications teams to develop robust value proposition and publications plan to support the marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with brand team members and key internal cross functional partners.
- Partner with sales training and lead strategy for successfully training sales teams.
- Lead Cross-functional coordination of integrated evidence generation plan, conduct gap analysis, and assist in the development of value proposition.
- Ensure appropriate evidence and dissemination of tools are created by working with the cross functional team to deploy with field sales and internal stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant business experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in marketing with at least 3 years of healthcare, Consumer or Pharmaceutical commercial experience is required.
- Strong strategic and inline marketing experience, analytics and market research knowledge, external customer engagement, strong collaboration skills, sales and/or sales leadership experience skills are required.
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- Cardiovascular/Thrombosis experience is preferred.
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Ability to be innovative, proactive, work within a team environment, and lead a cross-functional team is required
- Excellent written & oral communication skills are required
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking with proven ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level is required
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and ability to provide clarity in complex situations and lead teams to success is preferred
- Able to translate evidence and ultimately develop a commercial recommendation for promotional use is required.
This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)