Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cash Applications Associate Analyst (1 of 4)
Requisition ID: 7596190617
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for Cash Application Associate Analyst (1 of 4) within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Cash Application Associate Analyst quickly and accurately applies customer cash receipts to the correct customer account to minimize the accounts receivable balance. He/she verifies and posts details of business transactions into financial systems.
- Apply cash to customer accounts per remittance instructions.
- Research and resolve remittance errors.
- Reconcile remittance detail to reflect customer disputes made via deduction.
- Accurately identify and denote the reason for customer deductions.
- Support the transition of customers to more efficient payment methods.
- Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements.
- Ability to extract information from several systems and present detailed data in a clear and concise manner that allows management to make strategic decisions is required.
- Calculate and prepare reconciliations and financial entries for accounts receivable and/or related accounts
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of one (1) of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experience is required
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate skill level is required. Proficiency to utilize Excel charts, pivot tables, v-lookup features without coaching/guidance.
- SAP AR/FSMC experience is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required
- Must have the ability to work independently at times is required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines and deliverables is required.
- Ability to work weekends and extended hours on month and quarter end as needed is required
- Process Excellence knowledge or certification is preferred.
- Strong collaboration, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to different levels of leadership, problem solving skills, sense of urgency.
- Position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)