Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Spine, Biomaterials & VBA
Requisition ID: 7581180723
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Spine, Biomaterials & VBA, based in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape, influence, and drive the global strategy and commercialization of the Spine Biomaterials and VBA portfolio. The role will leverage a clear understanding of Spine Biomaterial and VBA unmet needs, market dynamics, technology landscape, competition, and Global emerging standards of care. We are seeking a marketer who is a self-starter; a collaborative team player, bringing positive mindset and high energy, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurial spirit; who is motivated to help lead and realize the true Global potential the Spine Biomaterial and VBA portfolio offers.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and deliver the US and OUS marketing Strategy and Commercialization of the Spine Biomaterials and VBA portfolio including all elements of Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Pricing, and support for Commercial execution of strategy
- Create a strong partnership with a key US Strategic Alliance Partners to establish an aligned strategy leading to speed to marketing excellence execution in all Global Markets.
- Develop Biomaterial and VBA portfolio market models, along with revenue, unit, pricing, and forecast models
- Develop a deep understanding of the full Biomaterials and VBA competitor landscape
- Establish sales commercialization Go to Market knowledge in all key geographic markets in order to effectively develop and implement marketing strategy
- Support efforts to create an OUS strategy for the Biomaterials and VBA portfolios, leading and collaborating with key internal OUS Regional marketers.
- Work effectively with business development, legal, finance, commercial, clinical, regulatory, product development, operations teams, US and international marketers, and key Sales leadership stakeholders to deliver Revenue and Margin growth to Plan, along with future opportunity/development proposals and recommendations to senior management.
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree is required (preferably Healthcare with a Biology and/or Science orientation, Marketing, or other business-related field). An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years total work experience is required.
- 3+ years in Medical Device, Diagnostic, Life Sciences, or Pharmaceutical sectors preferred.
- Experience working with International markets is preferred but not essential
- Experience working with healthcare professionals is preferred.
- A successful sales background is desirable
- Strong leadership skills are important to this role. The ability to collaborate and influence both US and OUS cultures in APAC, LATAM, and EUROPE without authority is a core competency requirement
- Successful candidates must have demonstrated experience building strong partnerships between cross-functional teams (e.g. sales, marketing, clinical, R&D, HEMA, operations, and/or other key functional stakeholders) to deliver business objectives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to data detail are required to provide sound input into financial evaluations
- Successful candidates must have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously to deliver business results.
- Up to 20% travel may be required for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)