Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Change & Communications Senior Manager, CFIN & EPM Projects - Global & NA, located on-site in New Brunswick, New Jersey and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The FS&T Global / North America / CFIN & EPM Lead is responsible for developing and executing the change management and communications strategy for specific FS&T projects, namely the SAP Central Finance (CFIN) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) implementations. This role works directly with the Program and Portfolio Change & Communications Leads. This role is critical in ensuring alignment with the overarching change management strategy and plan for the program.
The primary focus will be to support the implementation of the Finance roadmap plans through successful CFIN and EPM deployments in order to maximize employee engagement and minimize employee resistance. This individual will engage closely with key stakeholders within the CFIN and EPM Programs to assess stakeholder and engagement needs, develop and execute a change strategy to enable the awareness, readiness, adoption and sustainment of new ways of working and behaving in Finance.
This individual will engage closely with regional CCT leads for APAC, EMEA, and LATAM regions to ensure and maintain an integrated and global view of the FS&T change & communications plan. This role allows J&J to disseminate cohesive language as related to FS&T projects in order to maintain transparency and maximize employee engagement.
- Leads the development and execution for the NA change and communications strategy for the global FS&T organization, and the CFIN and EPM projects
- Work closely with Regional CCT Leads to ensure consistency of messaging and content as related to FS&T projects
- Drive coordination of and oversee development of all change management and communications activities across all FS&T projects in addition to CFIN and EPM
- Build flexibility into the organizational structure to meet the evolving change management, communications, and training demands for FS&T projects over time
- Work closely with Technology and Process Project Leads to understand communication and change management needs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or Accounting is required.
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as a MBA/Master’s, CPA, CMA etc. or another equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of change management and communications experience within a large-scale, transformational business environment is required.
- Advanced knowledge of change delivery methodologies and tools is required.
- Experience in performing business readiness activities, including stakeholder management and communication planning and delivery, from a global and regional (North America) perspective.
- Excellent at building strong relationships with peers and with other stakeholders to influence others and move toward a common vision is required.
- High-level knowledge of large-scale EPM and SAP systems, specifically how the adoption of such may affect employees at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations with flexibility and adaptability
- Team-oriented attitude and ability to work collaboratively with and through others
- This position will be located on-site in New Brunswick, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic/international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)