Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead DevOps/Python Developer
Requisition ID: 7575190214
- As part of an agile team, you will be lead Cloud infrastructure agile team to design, groom, develop and review stories using tools like JIRA, GIT and Bitbucket
- Develop and maintain Chef cookbooks for Infrastructure Automation.
- Test automation code in virtual environments with testing tools such as Test Kitchen and Chef Spec.
- Create and maintain Chef Development standards.
- Contribute to the team's continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Design and build cloud infrastructure RESTful APIs in python using behavior driven development methodology.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience developing Chef cookbooks and InSpec profiles is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and development of integration capabilities using enterprise integration patterns is required.
- Experience building Restful APIs in Python is required.
- Experience with Chef Test Kitchen and automated testing is required.
- Experience in supporting global operations and following enterprise level process frameworks is required.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation is required.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred.
- Good social, oral and written communication skills are preferred.
- Self-starter with strong partnership abilities and customer service skills is preferred.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and requires approximately 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)