Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Support to Marketed Products
Requisition ID: 7573180723
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Support to Marketed Products (SMP), located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
• Support SMP/Technical Assurance for a broad range of consumer cosmetic and Over the Counter (OTC) monograph drug products
• Lead cross-regional teams and projects focusing on improving product/process quality and cost
• Be responsible for business case development, technology screening, product/process development, and implementation of a range of projects covering reformulation, raw materials, and manufacturing process/site changes
• Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Quality Assurance, and Research and Development (R&D) to find opportunities and drive projects forward
• Have strong capability to lead cross-functional, complex teams, deliver on project objectives and landmarks, and manage resources, timelines and budgets
• Supervise and develop personnel
• Build a technical based organization through coaching and mentoring junior staff
• Ensure quality and compliance through GMP training
• Enforce strict compliance with procedure application
• Exercise the highest level of integrity in tasks performed
• Identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in workplace
• Adopt a behavior of employee involvement and dedication to doing the job right the first time
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• A minimum of a Bachelor Degree with 8+ years of experience, a Master’s degree with 6+ years of experience OR a PhD with 4+ years of experience is required.
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Surfactant Chemistry, Formulation and Processing is highly preferred.
• Computer proficiency and solid presentation skills are required.
• Proven track record of both technical and leadership skills is required.
• Deep understanding of product development for personal care/consumer goods is required.
• Actual hands-on formulary experience highly preferred.
• Management experience including oversight of direct reports and large-scale project leadership is required.
• The ideal candidate will be people-oriented and metrics driven with exceptional influencing skills.
• This position is located in Lititz, PA and may require up to 10% of local travel.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)