CSS Sr. Inventory Analyst
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a CSS Inventory Planning lead to support the CSS (Cardiovascular Specialty and Solutions) franchise.
Biosense Webster, Inc, is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems.
Mentor is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic medicine market. The Company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for aesthetics markets around the world.
Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular (CNV) Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
• Support and achieve WW Inventory (gross/net dollars, DOS) and Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB) targets in conjunction with the CSS franchise planning leaders.
• Identify and propose inventory optimization opportunities to support regional and global partners to deliver inventory goals. Engage with end to end partners where needed to champion overall objectives that need broader support.
• Develop an understanding of financial components (PII [intercompany-profit], AGP) that impact inventory.
• Consolidate inventory projections and bridges for one or more CSS franchises. Analyze changes in inventory relating to supply, demand, events, and financial adjustments.
• Be comfortable challenging data that may not make sense.
• Prepare and present inventory presentations to senior management with support of manager.
• Build collaborative relationships with CSS Planning leaders, regional planning, finance and the Production Planning & Logistics team to understand drivers of Inventory Projections, challenge to achieve inventory targets, and highlight risks and opportunities.
• Support and implement, with the Inventory Manager, inventory policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures demonstrating best practices across regions and franchises.
• Manage the CSS finished goods safety stock (SS) process with the Inv. Manager, challenging regional SS as appropriate.
• Create and utilize in-depth analytical tools to support issue resolution, decision-making, and execution oversight.
• Support program management to ensure deliverables on inventory opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements.
• Support and/or lead projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations). A Masters degree or MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years in planning, supply chain, and/or finance is required.
• High proficiency and advanced understanding in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Proven analytical/quantitative skills including working with large datasets are required.
• Significant understanding and experience in inventory entitlement/target concepts required.
• Experienced with identifying / driving inventory reductions while supporting customer service targets required.
• Knowledge of various inventory modeling techniques.
• Ability to communicate clearly (written & verbal), making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization.
• Drive and apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects.
• High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is required. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of MRP concepts.
• Six Sigma Certifications, Supply Chain Certification and or training (APICS/ IBF) preferred
• Project management skills, with the ability to inspire change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (Analyst, Manager, Director) of the organization is preferred.
• Manugistics, JDE, SAP, Tableau, Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency experience is strongly preferred.
• May require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)