Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Manager JJPS Change Lead
Requisition ID: 7549180329
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Manager JJPS Change Lead located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Regional Manager JJPS Change Lead will act as technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Regional and Global J&J continuous improvement programs and processes that include Johnson & Johnson Operating System (JJOS)/Johnson & Johnson Production System (JJPS), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Six Sigma and Lean.
This individual is responsible for elevating manufacturing capabilities (people, systems, processes, infrastructure), identifying and executing Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives that drive improvement and deliver business results across all areas of performance (Competitiveness, Compliance, Capabilities, Customer Focus) in efficiency, waste and cycle times.
This position is a critical role in building technical CI capabilities, implementing standardized processes as well as be a change agent responsible for leading the sites into data driven, team-oriented culture that embraces CI utilizing Process Excellence methodologies that delivers sustainable results.
This position will have a specific focus on one of the larger Americas internal Manufacturing plants but also support other site(s), while owning several regional processes designed to improve our Cost Efficiency and Manufacturing Robustness. This position will be leading the deployment of JJOS/JJPS across the network, striving to achieve world class practices, leveraging and building capabilities across all Americas sites and working towards simplification and standardization of governances and processes which includes:
• Implementation and facilitation of the Proven Practices program, ensuring best practices are identified and implemented in other sites in a standardized and timely fashion as well as monitoring for sustainability and effectiveness
• Responsible for the design and implementation of the regions capability review process, including but not limited to a comprehensive Competency matrix for both regional and site levels
• Responsible for monitoring the Statistical Process Control parameters at the sites, leveraging practices across sites and technologies.
• Managing the reporting / communication processes of Americas JJOS/JJPS implementation
• Implement periodic “Health Checks” to assess current state of the programs
• Leads regional deployment of global/regional strategies and programs, with a specific focus on building and deploying JJOS/JJPS
• Support the Site Make Excellence leads and Site Leads in developing strategic roadmaps for successful implementation of the global/regional programs
Capabilities & Programs
• Ensure implementation of programs and initiatives included in the Regional OGSM (JJPS, JJOS, W2V, ZBB, others)
• Assess and build technical capabilities, identifying gaps and driving actions to improve capabilities
• Leverage best manufacturing practices across the network to elevate capabilities and standardize proven practices across the region.
• Act as link to Regional Maintenance & Knowledge Management lead and executing JJOS/JJPS, Operator / Technician Institute, etc.
Other responsibilities (indicative):
• Sponsorship and execution of key Site MAKE events linked to SC roadmap and strategy
Key partnerships / Collaborations
• Site Leaders and Make Excellence Leads
• Global / Regional Consumer MAKE Excellence organization
• Site MAKE Finance, QA, Engineering and Manufacturing
• Site / Regional Quality Excellence
Scope of Responsibilities
• Lead the Regional Deployment of JJOS/JJPS
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required with a focus in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain preferred. Advanced degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of manufacturing experience required with 3 years in GMP regulated environment preferred.
• Experience in program deployment required, preferably across multiple sites.
• Broad experience in use of Process Excellence tools required (i.e. DMAIC, Six-Sigma, FMEA, SMED, DOE, fishbone, 5 Whys, Kaizen, etc.), problem solving tools and leading cross-functional teams.
• Six-Sigma Black Belt certification strongly preferred. Master Black Belt a plus.
• Strong statistical, financial and analytical acumen is required.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required, in particular Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
• Project management skills required.
• Strong communication (written and verbal), facilitation, decision-making, collaboration and conflict management skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making across matrix organization required.
• Position may require up to 25% travel annually, with travel during peak deployment times at 75% both domestically and internationally.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)