Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
COLLEGE HIRE CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - 2018
Requisition ID: 7543171219
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a College Hire Clinical Research Associate for Global Clinical Operations US (GCO). The College Hire Program is a rotational training program within GCO. This position can be in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The College Hire, Global Clinical Operations (GCO) will gain knowledge of and support activities of the Local Trial Manager and Site Manager positions under the direct supervision of a Local Trial Manager/Site Manager II, Program Manager, and/or Functional Manager
Responsibilities within assigned Therapeutic Area(s) include:
- Understand and apply the requirements of the Local Trial Manager (LTM) role to provide operational oversight of protocols from start-up through database lock and closeout activities as described in GCO procedural documents.
- Is the primary point of contact at a country level for assigned studies, and is responsible for coordinating and leading the local trial team to deliver quality data and trial documents/records.
- Actively contributes to process improvement; training and mentoring of Clinical Trial Assistants,
- Understand and apply the requirements of the Site Manager (SM) role to serve as a primary contact point between the sponsor and the investigational site.
- Will ensure inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), applicable regulations and guidelines from start-up through database lock.
Candidate must be a new college graduate, graduating no more than 12 months prior to their start date, with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g., BS, MS), in Health Sciences or related field. Or a U.S. Junior Military Officer (“JMO”) who has completed a government assignment that did not exceed six years (e.g., all branches of U.S. military in which candidates from the Army and Marines ranked no higher than Captain and those from the Navy ranked no higher than Lieutenant) and begins employment with the Company within no more than one year following completion of the assignment.
- Possess previous co-op, internship or work experience and demonstrated leadership/project management experience in campus programs and/or community service activities
- A minimum of a GPA of 3.5
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship in the future
- This position will require up to 25% domestic travel during the Site Manager rotation and for department meetings
- Able and willing to work in a New Jersey or Eastern Pennsylvania facility/relocation services will not be provided
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Expert proficiency with Word, Power Point, Excel
Primary Location North America- United States- New Jersey-Raritan, Titusville or Pennsylvania-Springhouse
Organization Janssen Research and Development LLC
Job Global Clinical Operations
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Trial Administration