Johnson & Johnson Careers
Acclarent Sterility Assurance Intern
Requisition ID: 7521190213
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions
(CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson,
is recruiting to be a part of the Internship Program located in Irvine, CA.
Internships will start in 2019.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products, Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Cerenovus, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Neurovascular, and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant breakthroughs and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly harmonious environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and creative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is passionate about providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our dedication to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
As a potential participant in this development opportunity you will:
- Have the opportunity to take advantage of training and development opportunities offered on-site.
- Be assigned to the Acclarent Sterility Assurance group to support new product development, compliance, and lifecycle with a focus on the bioburden monitoring program, and the risk management, analytics/statistical techniques, requirements management, verification & validation of an industrial ethylene oxide sterilization process.
- Be paired with an experienced Sterility Assurance engineer for mentorship and support.
- You are expected to be enrolled in an accredited college/institution pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g., BS, MS) in a biological sciences major, or related field.
- Possess previous co-op, internship or work experience and demonstrated leadership/participation in campus programs and/or community service activities is preferred.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is also strongly preferred.
- Have reliable transportation to/from the worksite during the internship.
- Authorization to work in the United States and not require sponsorship in the future.
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)