Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (2 year contract)
Requisition ID: 7520181113
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, a member of the J&J Talent Acquisition Team, will:
• Lead the end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, Local HR and other stakeholders for various levels of positions.
• Provide data driven insights to inform and shape talent acquisition decisions.
• Create a Talent Acquisition Strategy with relevant stakeholders, developing sourcing and interviewing strategies and implementing agreed upon action plans.
• Deploy and use appropriate behavioral and competency-based interview methodology and coach Hiring Managers or Teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
• Identify and share recruitment best practices across business units of focus.
• Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements.
• Provide company information to candidates and effectively "sell" candidates on the value proposition of the J&J experience.
• Deliver best-in-class candidate experience.
• Provide candidate offer package recommendation to line managers.
• Ensure data integrity by accurately and timely encoding of all information in the recruitment technology. Manage all recruitment reports ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the recruitment process flow complies with agreed service level agreements.
• A minimum of a university Bachelor degree.
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant talent acquisition experience in a fast- paced environment is required.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., compensation, employment laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc.), with experience recruiting for a wide variety of positions from entry to management level, in multiple functional disciplines.
• Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, working collaboratively with team members and key stakeholders.
• Experience in talent scouting and direct sourcing of candidates.
• Experience using psychometrics/assessment materials and analyzing this information for selection purposes is preferred.
• Proficiency in the use of social media and software applications (eg. MS Word, Outlook, Excel); experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
• Travel to multiple offices within the Greater Toronto Area is required.
• Bilingualism (English & French) is preferred.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)