Johnson & Johnson Careers
MARKETING INTERN - CA
Requisition ID: 7513190213
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, JJV has helped patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® brand contact lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients daily across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting Sophomores, Juniors and rising Seniors for internships in Commercial, Marketing, and Finance. The internship program is focused on providing college students with practical experience in the Vision Surgical field. The internship is located in Santa Ana, CA
The JJV Intern will:
- work collaboratively with senior staff supporting ongoing projects
- participate in ongoing project team meetings
- be exposed to various other functions within the larger Vision Surgical group
A successful candidate will be able to do the following:
- Students must be able to provide their own transportation to this location and to/from work every day.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team.
- Adheres to safety environmental policies and procedures and supports department objectives.
- Develops and maintains Behavioral Standards in line with company standards and policy.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in Sharepoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable.
- Enrollment in an accredited college/university during the Internship is required.
- Actively pursuing an MBA, or a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related academic major is required.
- Availability to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the 12-week summer Internship is required.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities is preferred.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)