Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Royalties
Requisition ID: 7498180720
Janssen Pharmaceuticals is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, located in Horsham, PA.
This individual will be providing financial leadership and support to the Alliance Management Finance team. As a part of the Janssen Alliance Management Finance COE, the Senior Financial Analyst Royalties will be responsible for administering third party in-license and out-license agreements. This role provides a great opportunity to have global impact within the Pharm sector. The role will connect broadly and globally, both internally within the entire Pharm organization and externally with our worldwide licensors and licensees. The function combines analytical skills, business partnering and project work. The position supports flexible work arrangements.
In this role the individual will gain insights into the global pharm business as you work directly with local affiliates globally to understand drivers for sales changes and performance that impact the license agreements that are within the scope of the role. As a part of a global team, the individual will have the opportunity to drive process improvements and develop analyses and metrics to enhance decision making and visibility into key issues.
The individual will have an opportunity to become proficient in contract interpretation, by becoming a key subject matter expert in the financial terms of our license agreement. The role requires critical business partnering relationships with our patent attorneys worldwide and developing key relationships with our Alliance Management business partners.
The role will provide the opportunity to create value for the global pharm organization by influencing new license agreements for future pharm products. The individual will partner with Business Development Finance with respect to developing and sharing best practices with respect to payment processes and related financial terms with respect to new agreements.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
· A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
· A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting, working with financial contracts or related business experience is required.
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills is required. (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP functions)
· Specific experience in royalty accounting/contract compliance is preferred.
· Experience with SAP and Ariba is preferred.
· The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to various levels of the organization, including leadership is preferred.
· Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
· Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
· This position requires a highly motivated and organized individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
· The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
· This position will be located in Horsham, PA.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)