Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global Compound Market Access Leader, Rheumatologic Diseases
Requisition ID: 7497180720
Janssen Global Services, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies, is recruiting for a Director, Global Compound Market Access Leader (CMAL), Rheumatologic Diseases, located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The CMAL responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning and implementation of the payer value generation and access strategies for pharmaceutical products in early development to commercialization.
- For the assigned therapeutic area (Rheumatology), the Director serves as the leading resource on access strategies and is an active member of the global clinical and commercial product teams, as well as the disease area strategy groups.
- Integrating pricing, market research, health economic and epidemiology information to develop the optimal value strategy.
- Interact with Regional Outcomes Research and Medical Affairs teams to develop real world evidence in support of their access programs.
- Develop an integrated access strategy for pre-Phase III assets product offering that reflects macro (health care reform, quality metrics, technology assessment) and disease specific (clinical profile, market segmentation, disease staging and clinical pathway) factors.
- Ensuring that clinical development programs fully capture the value of innovative products to payers, physicians and patients.
- This includes strategic advice to teams on patient populations, trial design, selection of relevant endpoints as well as ensuring quality implementation of study protocols, case report forms, monitoring protocols, statistical analyses plans, etc.
- Responsible for the design and management of health outcomes studies including: systematic literature reviews, retrospective database analyses, prospective physician or patient studies, and user friendly cost effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Responsible for educating the Immunology commercial and Research and Development teams on key access trends and opportunities to shape their evolution from a Rheumatology perspective.
- A minimum of a Masters Degree in a related field (preferably Epidemiology, Health Economics, Economics/ Commerce, Public Admin/Health Services Research, Policy) is required
- A Ph.D., Pharm. D, MBA, or MD is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus in Epidemiology, Health Economics, Payer Access or related is required.
- Experience in multiple autoimmune therapy areas and/or rheumatology is preferred.
- Prior global experience is preferred
- This role will be located in Horsham, PA and require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Health Economics Mkt