Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 7494190212
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Program Management Intern located in Horsham, PA. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
The internship is offered by the Program Management group within the Medical Affairs division of Janssen Biotechnology. The Program Management group supports Janssen Oncology approved products. The Internship Program is focused on providing college students with practical, industrial scientific and clinical experience.
The Program Management Intern will:
- work collaboratively with Medical Affairs staff supporting ongoing projects
- assist with activities associated with ongoing Company Sponsored Studies
- participate in ongoing project team meetings including slide preparation for study updates and business planning activities
- Be exposed to various other functions within the larger Medical Affairs/Commercial organizations (Immunology/Oncology)
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a Bachelor degree in a science related field (eg, Biochemistry/Biology/Chemistry) or graduate study in PharmD, PhD, MPH or other master’s programs
- Students who have completed two to three years of college coursework year will be considered
- Position will be based in Horsham, PA and involve approximately 40 hours per week
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are preferred
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)