Product Manager - Ethicon
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
We are focused on leading advancements in surgical technologies and solutions to address unmet healthcare needs.
From creating the first suture, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally-invasive procedures, Ethicon has made significant contributions in medical device technology to transform the way surgery has been done for more than 60 years.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing and leading the execution of the BU strategy (Marketing plan) at a local level, in alignment with the Regional BU strategy.
• Achieving Sales and GP targets, as well as for managing Marketing budgets for the BU.
• Being partner with Commercial teams to provide required direction and support and to ensure the commercial execution that leads to achievement of business goals.
• Academic Background: Bachelor Degree (must). Desirable MBA.
• Fluent in English.
• Mandatory Marketing Experience, including but not limited to: capturing insights and translating them into viable solutions for customers, communicating value, translating market dynamics into pricing strategy driving profitability, portfolio management, forecast and demand planning, new product launches. Market research, agency management, marketing plan development (media/ promotion).
• Desired experience working in cross functional teams, integrating and coordinating them to achieve results.
• Desired experience in attract, develop & Retain high performance and High potential talent.
• Desired Health Care industry experience.
Location: San Isidro - Buenos Aires
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.A. (7435)Área
Product ManagementRequisition ID