Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Director, Portfolio Marketing, based in South San Francisco, CA.
The Product Director, Portfolio Marketing is the lead in the development, management, and execution of the Portfolio medical education strategy and tactical plan to effectively support the commercial objectives of Actelion’s products. This role also directs the strategic coordination and tracking of Thought Leader engagements across the organization, leading portfolio campaigns directed to HCPs and various other assigned projects. The Product Director heads cross-functional teams working collaboratively with colleagues from various departments such as Medical, Brand Marketing, Field Sales, and others.
- Drive the strategic development, execution, and analysis of the Portfolio promotional education platform for HCPs
- Oversee strategy and implementation of speaker bureau/programs including program content, promotion, bureau management and vendor management
- Oversee the strategy and cross-collaboration of Actelion’s Thought Leader engagement plan, working with key stakeholder from Medical, Marketing, and Legal/Compliance.
- Implement and maintain digital platform that compliantly captures Thought Leader data
- Partner with Commercial Excellence to develop and execute metric plan for Thought Leader engagement/activity
- Lead the strategic and executional work to develop and deliver Portfolio campaigns to HCPs
- Ensure execution and delivery of goals and business objectives.
- Coach, manage and develop two direct reports
- Manage portfolio budget proactively and effectively
- Contribute to a culture of candor, collaboration, trust, and ownership as part of the marketing team
- Drive cross-functional awareness, alignment and accountability to portfolio strategies and goals
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
5 plus years of combined marketing, market research and/or sales experience in the bio/pharmaceutical industry required
- Ability to work within a matrix environment
- Experience working with customers and translating needs to the broader organization
- Ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and drive decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required along with demonstrated presentation skills
- Prior people management in the bio/pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies (improve competitive position of promotional education, drive growth of brands) is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to partner and work with multiple agencies/vendors, manage budgets and projects, cross-functionally, cross-geography, and with cross-company teams of high-level managers and executives is preferred
This position is based in South San Francisco, CA and will require up to 40% travel domestically.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)