Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Sales Force Effectiveness
Requisition ID: 7460180328
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Sales Force Effectiveness located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of heart rhythm disorders. The company developed the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, and the first electrophysiology catheter.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Effectiveness will develop and implement commercial planning tools and processes that maximize business plan execution and development of managers and representatives. Ability to manage and persuade large teams, compellingly conveys the corporate message, and manages success through adversity. Provides the Field Sales Organization a leadership role strongly aligned to Sales Process, Field Sales Organization Communication, Commercial Partners, and Sales Leadership. Will provide strategic and executional support to the sales leadership focusing on sales force effectiveness. Leadership and collaboration with Global Education Solutions to manage annual sales meeting cycle. (Regional Training Meeting, Leadership Meetings, etc.). Lead liaison from Sales organization to internal functional partners, and acts as central consolidator of day to day feedback from Regional Sales Directors. Pro-actively identify opportunities for commercial performance improvements and collaborate effectively with other functions, finance, marketing, IT, etc to address. Provide leadership and support to the business planning process and ongoing performance metrics and reporting against business plan. Responsible for supporting Sales Force Automation Strategy, content and deployment. Change Management: Act as a change agent for critical sales initiatives and represent key Sales Planning and Operations CoE initiatives for the field sales organization.
- Working closely with the Area Directors and Marketing Director in the development of the Commercial Effectiveness strategy across the BWI Commercial organization
- Identify organizational needs, map the current state commercial processes, governance, skills and culture and identify most impactful opportunities across these areas to drive improvements to commercial effectiveness
- Identify the most critical metrics to track commercial performance, including value creation, quality, sales cycle time, sales funnel process, case coverages, profit margin, employee engagement, etc. and measure improvement resulting from change initiative
- Manage, coordinate and support various strategic projects/programs (i.e. case scheduling app, business development, opportunity accuracy and reporting, leads, inventory projects, ad-hoc initiatives, SOP, resources, etc.)
Identify and deploy best practices around the following areas:
Field Letter development and utilization
Opportunity identification (heat maps, market and share)
Sales tool optimization and utilization (e.g. SFDC, sales funnel)
Resource optimization and utilization (CEE, HC)
Business Review process and templates
- Act as a liaison between Commercial Operations, Sales, Marketing and Global Education Solutions teams and all other internal functions impacting the sales team in driving and fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Help identify and deliver on the needs of the selling organization to successfully drive initiatives, coordinating the sales, sourcing, pricing, supply chain and marketing efforts.
- Support strategic initiative activities: Annual sales initiatives, contract compliance and problem-solve program related ad hoc issues
- Act as a resource to educate, train and assist the sales team to spend less time on non-selling activities
- Reliably manage assigned routine reporting and operational execution activities
- Partner with Marketing to identify various commercial pathways/channels to effectively and efficiently generate more HW/SW/Service revenue
Partner with GES, Area Directors and RBDs in the successful on-boarding and assimilation of new TMs and RBDs
Partner with Area Directors and RBDs in monitoring and increasing the sales force engagement
- Lead the BFAB and RBD council
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
A Master’s Degree in a related field or MBA preferred
A minimum of 8 years of professional business experience is required
Experience in a Health Care industry (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Diagnostics AND/OR Consumer) is preferred
A minimum of 4 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, or other related Commercial function experience required
People management experience or demonstrated experience managing large teams is required
Ability to negotiate, manage others through influence (comfortable with non-line authority) is required
Excellent oral, written and presentation skills required
Ability to effectively communicate sense of direction, setting expectations of performance and results
Ability to communicate and holds self and team accountable to clear and measurable goals
Understands organizational dynamics, business concepts and issues is required
Strong project management experience in managing expectations of internal and external partners, including gathering deliverable requirements, and supporting business requests is preferred
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Position located in Irvine, CA
- Up to 40% domestic travel required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)