Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Analyst, Digital Strategy & Analytics
Requisition ID: 7458191011
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of The Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Digital Strategy & Analytics to be located in New Brunswick, NJ, with consideration given to other sites in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
As a part of the Consumer IMO & Digital Transformation Office (DTO), the Sr. Analyst, Digital Strategy & Analytics will be responsible for leading global, cross-functional & end to end digital initiatives as well as play a major role in shaping digital roadmap & capabilities of the organization. The Digital Transformation Office is part of the broader IMO SC organization and partners closely with groups within the supply chain, commercial and R&D organizations to deliver exceptional value.
As the Senior Analyst, Digital Strategy & Analytics, you will help design and drive the execution of the DTO vision using Agile methodology. You will own select digital projects and be responsible for the overall program management – this includes developing the business case & requirements with key stakeholders and partner with J&J Technology teams to drive execution, mapping out various current and future state processes & lead implementation of various process transformations, and driving organizational change management & training needed to ensure adoption across the business.
Program & Project Management
- Lead key global, cross-functional, E2E digital programs in partnership with digital product owners, J&J Technology, business users & stakeholders from Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain & IMO.
- Schedule, facilitate and lead regularly scheduled meetings with various execution and leadership forums inclusive of meeting materials.
- Manage ongoing activities for the project(s) sprint planning efforts, scrum calls as well as identify and manage / escalate issues and risks as appropriate.
- Build, align and execute overall change strategies for DTO and individual digital projects.
- Support and drive communications needed for change management.
- Identify, develop and lead trainings / support tools as needed with relevant audiences.
- Support DTO with stakeholder engagement meetings and preparation
- Develop, deploy and manage standard process capabilities, best practices and best in class tools / systems to enable integrated analytics platform and derive timely insights to expedite key decisions in alignment & partnership with J&J Technology.
- Facilitate the Current and future State Process Maps of the process with state cycle times and data driven metrics to support the business case(s) and recommendations.
- Lead the diagnostic assessment of the supply chain processes and practices to determine the appropriate analytical tools and solutions that will drive decisions and best in class results.
- Represent Consumer SC in JJSC led performance management deliverables by partnering with relevant stakeholders to provide accurate data and commentary for senior executive leadership
- Partner with offshore analytics team to manage base operations activities on an as needed and ongoing basis
- Review and support monthly GSCLT performance reviews in collaboration with CSCA team and other stakeholders as needed
- Support IMO and project teams with ad hoc questions/queries regarding the DTO tools, processes, performance management and/or financials.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of business experience is required
- A minimum of one (1) year of Supply Chain, Finance, IT or relevant functional experience is required
- Experience engaging and collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders including Senior Business & Technology leadership, investment owners, product lines, project teams and/or supporting Technology service groups is required
- Experience leading and managing large, complex and cross functional project teams is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to be detail-oriented and communicate multiple levels of details to project stakeholders is preferred
- Experience using Agile approach for project management and execution to deliver results on-time is preferred
- Experience developing and implementing program and project level change management strategies (Communications, alignment, engagement, training, etc.) is preferred
- Demonstrated experience being a change agent to lead the advancement and adoption of the DTO vision and capabilities is preferred
- Experience with data mining to successfully organize, analyze and visualize data to meet business needs and present findings / recommendations in an easily digestible format is preferred
- Proven experience in Portfolio, Project, and Financial Management
- Advanced proficiency of various Data & Analytics tools, with demonstrated business results in optimizing business processes (Excel, Access, Tableau) is preferred
- Working knowledge of project management methodology’s/concepts (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking)
- Experience or knowledge with SAP, BW, Power BI, Alteryx, SQL, Data Warehouse Architecture, Cloudera
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, SharePoint) is required
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time domestically and/or internationally
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New York
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)