Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Territory Business Manager- Dallas, Texas- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Requisition ID: 7457171218
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Territory Business Manager, located in Dallas, Texas.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Territory Business Manager (TBM) if a Field Based role reporting to a District Sales Manager. As a TBM you will:
• Interact with established customers and develop new prospects.
• Apply a broad knowledge of the organization's capabilities to close sales and maintain customer relationships.
• Uncover and understand strategic priorities, buying motives, end user needs, office processes, and business operations of our customers.
• Demonstrate continuous learning of our products, services and policies in preparation for selling.
• Secure orders, assist in inventory/diagnostic lens supply, and keep customers abreast of price trends.
• Understand the external landscape to position products as the best option for the customer and their patients.
• Deliver a clinical and economic value proposition tailored to meet the customer’s unmet need.
• Communicate a clear and concise sales message, and completing pre-call plans for all accounts.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
• A minimum of 2-3 years of business-to-business and/or medical sales OR, any equivalent combination of sales and/or industry experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
• Excellent social skills, highly competitive selling techniques, business insight, organizational skills, handling complexity, written and oral communication skills
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles
• A combination of business-to-business and medical sales experience
• Documented sales awards and achievements, prior management development training and/or completion of a major sales training course
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)