Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Electrophysiology Portfolio
Requisition ID: 7456180719
Webster, Inc. part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is
recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Electrophysiology Portfolio located in
Irvine, CA. This position may require up to 30% domestic travel, including some
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of heart rhythm disorders. The company developed the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, and the first electrophysiology catheter.
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of US Commercial Marketing. You will support the development and manage the execution of the strategic downstream marketing plan for Biosense Webster’s Electrophysiology Portfolio to grow the business performance and exceed the business plan. The Manager will also proactively develop programs to drive the product messaging, stimulate demand, win market share and increase penetration.
This role works closely with Global Strategic Marketing, US Marketing, Sales, HEMA and Global Educational Department, and Field Leadership team. The individual will be supporting the sales team with the acquisition of customers, developing and tracking initiatives to drive successful commercial programs, new product launches and collaborating with key partners in other J&J operating companies. You will be responsible for Brand management, internal relationships, marketing communications and maintaining relationships with third party collection and distribution companies as needed.
- Owns responsibility for the development, execution, and business performance of all programs designed to increase revenue and market share.
- Is responsible for the financial performance of relevant product lines as well as management and monitoring of key accounts, product trends, and initiatives.
- Is a product expert on the assigned product line and will work closely with the US Marketing, Sales & Field Services workforce and other cross-functional partners.
- Responsible for developing and leading national and local programs or initiatives that align to the US business plan and lead to achievement of annual revenue plans for the assigned product line in the US market.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors US product line and SKU level financials, demand trends, customer movements, so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Understands and anticipates customer needs. Supports field proactively with ongoing customer-facing activities and field presence. Develops existing product value proposition (positioning, price, and promotion).
- Collaborates with Global Educational Department, Commercial Effectiveness and Field Leadership team to develop proper training materials and ensure field proficiency.
Do you strive to join a collaborative team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of overall business experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of EP industry or closely related experience is preferred.
- Medical device industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Marketing, sales, clinical or operations experience is preferred. Experience in more than one of these functions is preferred.
- Experience with launch excellence is preferred.
- Documented success in developing strategies and/or executing tactical plans in driving new products or programs is required
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- Experience in developing and implementing yearly business plans which include defining of goals, strategies and tactics is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of sales, marketing or technical success with strong analytical skills (Functional knowledge with Microsoft Office, financial analysis and database exposure) are required.
- Should be strategic-minded with excellent collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing partnerships or co-promotions is preferred
- Statistical analysis experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)