Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain, is recruiting for a Senior Finance Director, End to End Strategy, Network & Admin, located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
As a member of the Value Chain Management (VCM) and Strategy & Development (S&D) teams, provide strategic and finance business partner support to the JSC leadership team function leads and their staffs. The position reports to the JSC Vice President of Finance, is a member of the JSC Finance Leadership team and VCM and S&D LT’s, and leads a team of 12 professionals. Responsibilities include:
- Networking optimization & pipeline launch management
- Value stream support, cross sector costing activities, sector acquisition, divestiture, and licensing for COGS and contract supply agreements.
- CAR-T Manufacturing Financial support
- Product simplification efforts
- Long range financial plan leadership
- Home Office Admin functional budget support
- This position provides finance leadership to many JSC governance teams: Global sourcing, Network, Portfolio Simplification, Strategy and Deployment.
- It is responsible for providing sound financial and business recommendations for new product costing activities resulting from pipeline product stage gates, potential acquisitions and license agreements, divestiture framing and valuation, product issue management teams, supply chain risk management recommendations, leading the long range financial plan and ensuring the delivery of short and long term financial commitments via target setting, and Pharm costing valuation guidelines creation.
- Position partners with the strategic business services team to resolve complex negotiations and craft appropriate partners supply agreements and partners with Pharm. Commercial Finance, BD, R&D, and JJSC leadership.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- MBA and advanced certification (CPA/CMA) strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive finance experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of worldwide procedures and GAAP required.
- Prior people management and development experience is required.
- A proven track record influencing and leading organizations, and comfort providing sound business recommendations to senior leadership is required.
- The ability to manage highly confidential information and navigate in a manner that inspires leadership confidence is required.
- Must be a strong influencer, independent thinker, with the ability to effectively balance and prioritize many simultaneous business requirements.
- Must be process-oriented with the ability to frame strategic and tactical implications.
- Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teaming, Prudent Risk Taking, with the ability to Frame ambiguity and alternatives, and be Results and Performance Driven required.
- This position can be based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
- Up to 25% travel required (primarily to NJ or PA, but occasionally to JSC international locations).
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)