Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Process Engineer located in its manufacturing site at its global headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Process Engineer performs a variety of engineering functions involving process improvement and supporting the introduction of new equipment and new products into manufacturing production. Ensures that manufacturing equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets. Takes a leading position in coordinating efforts between organization and sub-contractors from beginning of design process through installation and start-up process. Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the development and application of expert troubleshooting of equipment and processed. Acts as advocate for continuous improvement of technology and processes. Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
- Participates in the identification, planning and execution of projects involved with process improvement.
- Supports the qualification of new equipment and processes, and performs vendor and site acceptance testing to meet government standards.
- Participates in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Designs experimental protocols using statistical tools to determine process response to controllable factors.
- Develops and implements equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety.
- Provides training and support to Operations personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelors Degree - Engineering or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 years engineering experience or technical experience in manufacturing operations is required
- Co-op experience is preferred
- Minimum of a one year experience working in FDA environment is required
- Project management experience preferred.
- Statistical design and analysis of experiments are preferred
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software like Minitab or JMP preferred.
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products are required.
If you are a creative, self-starter and innovative mind passionate about medical technology and want to become part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)