Johnson & Johnson Careers
Engineering Fellow Sensors
Requisition ID: 7427190211
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Fellow role, located in our Raynham, MA location or remotely as the role requires 50% global travel. Some of the responsibilities include:
• Plans, executes and directs research and development projects and programs where the complexity of the technical problems require advanced knowledge and scientific specialization
• Carries out technical and unusually difficult research and development related programs by exhibiting outstanding initiative and innovation.
• Demonstrates a high level of initiative in performing experiments, particularly when problems are encountered which require troubleshooting.
• Originates programs and defines major areas for research action.
• Provides recommendations for improving scientific activity to achieve higher levels of efficiency.
• Reviews technical and patent issues. Writes proposals, reports and presents technical papers to enhance the company's reputation originating and defending ideas in ongoing projects and for new projects
• Provides major contributions to the scientific field, marketable technologies and the business. Has established a national reputation in area of technical expertise.
• Development and execution of the supply chain sensor strategy including theory, design, and fabrication of sensor devices, and execution physical and biological sensing and/or control applications, with an emphasis on the mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical aspects of sensors and actuators for use in supply chain.
• University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent; Masters preferred
• Experience in creating an ecosystem to ingest sensor big data a plus
• Development of Sensors for physical and digital process preferred
• 50% + domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Massachusetts-Raynham-325 Paramount Drive
North America-United States, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-California-Fremont, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
R&D Engineering (R&D)