Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Manager, Corporate Operations
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7419180328
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Manager role to be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• The Finance Manager at Corporate Headquarters Finance is responsible for providing business partner support to a variety of Corporate Headquarter functions.
• In this role, he or she will provide business partner support to several corporate functions which include the Chief Medical Office, Global Public Health, Enterprise R&D, Finance Division, Executive Committee and Corporate Management, the Group Operating Committees for Pharmaceuticals, Consumer, and Medical Devices, as well as Regional Offices (Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Europe).
• He or she will manage financial targets through leadership and oversight of the financial and actual cycles, profit log updates, and the management of risk and opportunities to influence key business decisions.
• The Finance Manager will review processes and outcomes and recommend/implement improvements. He or she will also partner with Group Finance to support Headquarters budgets for each sector and will manage the quarterly closing process along with the Business Plan and quarterly forecast updates.
• In addition, he or she is responsible for providing timely and accurate cost and financial information, financial support for initiatives in terms of costs and strategies.
• He or she will be responsible for managing direct reports, as well as developing the talent pipeline for the organization.
• The Finance Manager will align best practices, focus on organization and people development, and maintain organizational health at very high level.
• He or she will also lead and participate in other projects as directed by the Controller or senior management.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in from an accredited institution is required, major in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of accounting or finance work experience is required.
• CPA, CMA or MBA preferred.
• Experience with managerial/supervisory experience is required.
• Prior experience in managing a global budget and people is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and drive changes to business partners and processes is required.
• Must possess excellent analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Individual must work well in a dynamic environment, work independently and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• The individual must possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have excellent framing skills.
• Able to maintain and improve compliant, consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• Located in New Brunswick, NJ
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)