Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 7410171218
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a MicrobiologistII to be located in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Microbiologist II provides testing and technical support in the Microbiology QC Laboratory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collection, processing, and testing samples of components, bulk and finished products, in-process materials, scale-up, validation, cleaning validations, research and development (R&D) for Johnson and Johnson Consumer Inc. and other Johnson and Johnson Consumer Inc. affiliates to guarantee that they conform with specifications and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Possess foresight to see a task that needs performing and performs the trained task without the request of management.
- May review and/or author the following documents: SOPs, laboratory investigations, development studies and protocols, cleaning validation protocols, and sampling protocols.
- May provide technical support and trouble-shooting for microbiological issues internally and externally.
- Complies with cGMPs and safety training and regulations.
- Maintains an environment of respect and collaboration with all coworkers.
- May perform more advanced microbial testing projects and investigations under the direction of the QC Micro Lab Supervisor.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, or other related science is required.
- A focused degree in Microbiology is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of QC/R&D Microbiology Laboratory experience required, preferably in a pharmaceutical, or other highly regulated industry environment.
- Experience in microbial limits testing, preparatory testing, and identification of microorganism is required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of cGMPs in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)