Auris is a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
As the Materials Coordinator, this individual will have responsibilities of receiving raw materials, production orders and FGI units; support transfer of material for production builds from all warehouse locations; process all revenue and non-revenue shipments from facility to achieve 100% on time delivery; complete daily cycle counts and control all statuses of inventory to support goals of >98% warehouse accuracy and >99% dollar accuracy; ensure compliance with established procedures and guidelines; Utilization of material handling equipment (pallet jack, carts, dollies, etc) to move material; perform a variety of complicated tasks with wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Receives all incoming materials either through Auris ERP system (SAP) or completes daily receipt log. Labels all production material. Scans and files all documentation daily. Resolves any PO discrepancies or receiving problem log issues
- Pulls and kits any parts necessary for production builds and FGI packaging units. Completes production order issuing and closing of orders to stock.
- Monitors inventory levels and usage of material to support replenishment of stock and control of inventory
- Picks and packs all revenue shipments via ERP system, utilizes Fed Ex Power ship system or other carrier websites to ship product and ensures 100% on time delivery to customers.
- Processes all other non-revenue shipments using approved carriers to meet customer delivery requirements. Coordinates internal deliveries to Redwood City facility and any supplier reusable packaging.
- Perform daily cycle counts and support any inventory review and root cause analysis
- Perform all warehousing activities within a GMP production environment
- Access production and inventory capacity to maximize operations and minimize footprint and costs
- Prepare international shipments with export documentation and track/resolve all inbound issues
- Support packaging for FGI units utilizing manufacturing process instructions and tooling.
- Load/unload and transport material between building sites, if necessary
- Preferred: AA or AS degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of material control and shipping/receiving experience is required
- ERP experience required, SAP Material Management or Sales/Distribution preferred.
- Proficiency in inventory tracking and order fulfillment systems is required
- Demonstrate ability to exercise sound independent judgment with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills such as Outlook, Microsoft Word/Excel are required maintaining accurate records and files.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted during work.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate and simplify problems of considerable scope and complexity into manageable tasks with measurable requirements.
- An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks.
- Strong understanding of shipping and receiving, inventory management, and dispensing of materials in a GMP regulated environment is required; medical device industry experience is preferred
- Strong experience with the coordination and management of international shipments is preferred
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 is required
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license
- This position will require up to 5% travel locally
This position operates in a professional warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. In addition, use of ladders, pallet jacks and electronic pallet stacker.
The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit or walk for long period of times; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Lift light to heavy objects with support from tools or other resources, up to 50 lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, generally 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but may vary. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Travel to Redwood facility will be required at times to support warehouse operation requirements.
Johnson & Johnson is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)